Patrick is a Certified Practising Accountant with many years’ experience in public accounting across all facets of small and medium business enterprise, taxation, business development and also in the areas of self-managed super funds.
He joined Spinell Group in May 2009 and over the years has more than met his clients personal needs, financial objectives, and provided them with maximum tax effectiveness, asset protection and flexibility.
Patrick has a wife Monica and three boys that keep him extremely busy. When he has spare time he enjoys playing cricket and coaching and developing the next crop of junior cricketers at the Grovedale Cricket Club.
Patrick also enjoys restoring and going for a drive in his Valiant Charger as often as he can.
- Associate Diploma of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (B.com)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered SMSF Auditor
- RG 146 Compliant Financial Advisor
- Dipolma of Financial Services (Finance / Mortgage Broking)
- Member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- Childcare centres
- Medical practices
- Professional and legal practices
Contact Patrick today on 03 5229 1290 to improve your financial position.