Joe has over 38 years experience including more than 22 years in public accounting. His other roles included management consulting, senior positions in the finance industry and in manufacturing, and university lecturing and tutoring in accounting.
Joe spends as much time family and friends as possible. He loves to ride his motorcycle, listening to music, playing guitar and reading. He especially loves to travel and has been to many places in Australia and overseas.
Joe was the founding member of Spinell. He has started reducing his working days as a way of easing into retirement.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) Degree (B.Bus)
- Master of Business (Accounting & Finance) Degree (M.Bus)
- Diploma of Business Administration (Dip.Bus.Admin)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)
- Fellow- Taxation Institute of Australia (FTIA)
- Fellow- Institute of Public Accountants (FIPA)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member- Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
- Self Managed Super Funds
Contact Joe today on 03 5229 1290 for an obligation free discussion.